Home >Application Requirements >Visa

Working Visas in Japan

At English Garden, we offer visa sponsorship for full time teachers. The visa will be for specialist in Humanities. We also accept teachers with a working holiday visa. The working holiday visa agreement was signed in 1986, and allows people between the ages of 18 and 30 to visit and work in another that signed the agreement. For a complete list of countries that signed the agreement, go here: http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/w_holiday/

For a more information about Japan’s visa system and for information on how to apply, please go to this website: http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/w_holiday/